Deerwood Bank - Baxter
- Financial Services
Banking made Nice & Simple…You probably never thought that was possible, but hey – we did it!
Since establishment in 1910 in the small town of Deerwood, Minnesota we’ve been an integral part of the communities we serve. Our staff is on various local community boards, coaches of local youth sports teams, mentors to students, partners in business development, and more. We are committed to the values most important to you!
With our expanding network of locations throughout Minnesota, thirteen in total, we are reaching more places you need us.
To this day, Deerwood Bank continues to be a community-based bank. Our expansions and growth represent our desire to broaden our services and convenience to our customers throughout Minnesota. Our business philosophies are based on the belief that “to be a successful community bank, we must be committed to our communities and have a unique ability to know and serve our markets”.
Whom to Contact
- Ted AbearVP of Business BankingPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Greg BreenChief Credit OfficerPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Rachel CarpenterVP of Retail BankingPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Eric CharpentierBaxter Retail ManagerPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Matt CousinoBusiness Banking/Treasury Management OfficerPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Mike DeMuthAVP of Business BankingPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Wendy DickieDeerwood Retail ManagerPhone: (218) 534-3111
- Becky EckelmanReal Estate Lender NMLS# 730105Phone: (218) 825-8946
- Vanessa FordyceExecutive SecretaryPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Robynn HalstadRetail Operations ManagerPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Brad HougeVP of Commercial LendingPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Kathy LarsonLead Operations SpecialistPhone: (218) 316-3526
- Julie MohsVP Mortgage Quality Control Manager NMLS #474588Phone: (218) 534-3111
- John OhlinPresident/CEOPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Jed RuskMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (218) 316-3539
- Heidi TollefsrudCompliance & Operations ManagerPhone: (218) 825-8946
- Allie VerchotaCredit AnalystPhone: (218) 825-8946
Highway 371 at Woida Road near Arby's.