Good Samaritan Society - Communities of Brainerd and Pine River
- Assisted Living & Senior Housing
- Home Care, Hospice
Good Samaritan Society - Communities of Brainerd and Pine River offers a complete continuum for senior living and care services. Locally, they serve more than 600 seniors through campuses and offices in Brainerd, Nisswa, and Pine River with a range of services to accommodate every senior transition and lifestyle. We are the only local facility that offers our residents the ability to move into an apartment independently and add assisted living services as needed, remaining in the same apartment. We offer month to month contracts with a' la carte upgrades, making each resident truly unique.
Good Samaritan Society is also one of the area's top healthcare employers with many professional career opportunities. Generous benefits include PTO, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible scheduling.
Whom to Contact
- Terri AdairDirector of Business OfficePhone: (218) 829-1429
- Mike DeuthExecutive DirectorPhone: (218) 825-2514
- Jennifer GramsAdministratorPhone: (218) 855-6600
- Angela HamiltonDirector of NursingPhone: (218) 829-1429
- Andrea MajorAdministratorPhone: (218) 829-1407
- Sheena ZieglerCommunity RelationsPhone: (218) 829-1429
Woodland-Located next to the Brainerd Medical Center, S 6th Street to Buffalo Hills. Bethany- S 6th St to Wright St Home Care, Crow Wing, Aitkin, Cass & Morrison Counties Pine River- see web