Great River Eye Clinic
Great River Eye Clinic has a longtime history of providing a sophisticated and comprehensive platform of ophthalmic & optometric eye care services.
JobsMedical Records TechCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalResponsibilities include: entering and filing information into patients EHR, and scheduling patient appointments. This positions will work between 38 and 40 hours per week. Mon.-Fri.. Benefits include paid medical, long term disability, life insurance, retirement account match, optical benefit, holiday and vacation pay after a 90 day trial period is completed, along with many other benefits Job ...read more
ContactPhone:(218) 546-5108Fax:(218) 546-5736
Whom to Contact
- Adam AhlquistOphthalmologistPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Patty HartmanAdvertising/Public Relations DirectorPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Nerissa KlingelhoferOptometristPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Cassie MairsOptometristPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Michelle MalchowOptometristPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Joseph MerckOphthalmologistPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Stacy SjobergOphthalmologistPhone: (218) 546-5108
- Lynne WiebkeAdministratorPhone: (218) 546-5108
Hwy 210 across from the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center in Crosby. Also located in Baxter, on the north side of Mills GM.