The Salvation Army
- Non-Profit / Not For Profit
- Downtown Brainerd
The Brainerd Lakes Salvation Army assists area residents with a wide range of basic needs programs, including grocery help through our food shelf. Aid is provided to anyone in need without discrimination. A variety of youth programs are also available. In addition, we operate a Salvation Army Store six days a week, and our officers lead worship services every Sunday.
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
Rent, mortgage and utility assistance (by appointment only)
Household goods and clothing
Men’s and women’s ministries
Family fellowship night
Call 218-829-1120 to learn more or request help.
Whom to Contact
- Jeff CurranCaptainPhone: (218) 829-1120
- Joyce CurranCaptainPhone: (218) 829-1120
- Tom IslePhone: (218) 829-1120
- Leah KerleyKettle CoordinatorPhone: (218) 829-1120
- Jon NelsonDivisional Director of DevelopmentPhone: (651) 746-3515
- Mary ParsonsPhone: (218) 829-1120
On the corner of Front and 5th.